Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mike Blogs About Various Amusements



Some various items:

-I remember seeing this trailer months ago, but for some reason, the image of Billy Zane lazing about in a throne, crown askew atop his greasy locks, popped into my head, and I had to track it down to prove it wasn't just another night terror. I have zero desire to see this film, but I love that Billy Zane's (It's impossible not to refer to that man by his full name) scenes all appear to have been shot in a single day on the same set on the same chair.

-This friendly PSA, starring Ted Danson, Justin and Justine Bateman, and some teenage friends, dares to ask the question, How Can I Tell If I'm (Really) In Love? Watch as Ted Danson drops some truth bombs on kids from his secret location in a public access TV set. What makes the video extra weird is that it's edited by someone who apparently just learned what a jump cut was, and this technique is employed liberally. My favorite is an insert of a rather frightening Danson cackle at about 5 minutes in.

-And for sheer surreal weirdness, here's Elijah Wood promoting some sort of bunny museum. It's the number one place friends bring friends...as a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment